Makeever & Associates is a growing infrastructure design company that works with public and private clients ranging from real estate developers to municipal clients. Whether the project is one acre or 1,000, we are equipped with the latest technology to provide a quality product in a timely manner.
The engineering division has expanded its market to include, site development, drainage studies, water treatment plants, waste water treatment systems, storm sewers, sanitary sewers, waterlines, pumping stations, street designs and reconstruction, industrial developments, residential subdivisions, manufactured housing communities and recreational vehicle parks.
Makeever and Associates serves in the capacity of Civil Engineer for the City of Bucyrus, Galion, and Attica, and provides engineering and surveying services to New Washington, Crestline, and Upper Sandusky.
Makeever & Associates assists clients through every phase of a project to make them aware of current community issues and environmental limitations often encountered with site development projects. Specific engineering services offered include:
- Subdivision layout and design
- Manufactured home community layout and design
- Earthwork and site grading
- Roadways and parking lots
- Wastewater collection and treatment
- Onsite wastewater systems
- Water and wastewater plant operations and supervision
- Water distribution systems and modeling
- Storm water management
- Construction inspection
- Project investigations and reports
- Cost analyses
- Municipal planning
- Recreational Complexes